Special Strong's IP Theft reporting form is designed to protect our intellectual property rights around the world. If you have reason to believe that an individual or entity is using Special Strong's intellectual property (e.g., trademarks or copyrights) without a license, then you can submit a confidential report to our legal team.
Provide as much information about the potential infringement as possible, so we can investigate it thoroughly. With the confidential information you provide, you can help us determine whether we can or should take legal action.
Keep in mind:
- Information is kept confidential to the extent allowable by law.
- We investigate every report submitted. At times, however, we receive reports at high intervals, which makes it impossible for us to respond to all of them. If you wish to receive an update, please email [email protected] and provide your report number.
- Because we have so many claims coming in at once, it's difficult to provide an estimated date for when the case will be resolved. Again, if you would like an update on your claim, please email the address above.
- Please see the attached Special Strong Trademark Guidelines for more information about how to properly refer to the Special Strong® brand.
Thank you for your loyalty to the Special Strong community!
- Special Strong, Inc. Legal Department