Set up an initial call to discover the Special Strong brand
Learn about the Special Strong opportunity and what makes us different
Go over the franchise disclosure document (FDD) and answer questions
See available territories and understand market demographics
Meet the Special Strong founders & shadow Special Strong clients
Sign and handle administration paperwork
Congratulations! You are an official Special Strong owner
Our level 1 entry level concept requires a lower investment due to not having to buy a location or gym equipment. In addition, we have financing available through third parties in the form of loans or lines of credit. We do require certain financial qualifications in order to be approved as a Special Strong franchisee.
- $10,000 liquidity, $100,000 net worth with a credit score of 620+
Initial First Year Investment: $37,850 to $53,300*
- Royalty Fee – 6% of Gross Sales
- Brand Fee – 2% of Gross Sales
- Base Technology Fee - $500 per month
- All initial investment costs provided are in U.S. dollars.
- To train clients, you must be a current NCCA accredited personal trainer. If you are not a current NCCA accredited personal trainer, we can help you become one through one of our approved partners
- To manage a Special Strong, we require a minimum of a high school diploma plus relevant professional experience
Proof of Insurance
U.S. franchise owners will be required to submit proof of insurance. Insurance can be purchased from a variety of companies. We recommend K&K insurance to our Special Strong franchise owners.
You are required to send us a certificate of insurance (COI) with the following information:
- Comprehensive general liability of $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate.
- Professional liability coverage of $1,000,000.00
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of ongoing support do I get as a Special Strong Franchise Owner?
- Networking with other successful franchise owners
- Technology Support
- Business and strategy planning
- Local market development
- Online training and instructional videos
- Reoccurring phone calls
- Virtual meetings
Do I have to be a personal trainer to own a Special Strong?
If you are training clients, you must be a current NCCA accredited personal trainer to ensure the safety and highest quality of services to our clients. If you are not an NCCA accredited personal trainer, we can help you become one through one of our approved partners.
Do I need to own a gym?
Our level 1 concept does not require you to own your own gym. You can train clients in-home and/or at existing gyms that meet our standards. Our level 2 concept does include owning your own adapted fitness facility.
Why should I join the Special Strong team?
Often, people want to join our team because they find out that we are the most affordable fitness franchise in the world that doesn't require a brick and mortar gym. That's certainly a great reason to join, but it shouldn't be your deciding factor. You should join the Special Strong team because your values line up with ours, and you want a rewarding career where you truly get to make a difference every single day.